Saturday, August 25, 2007

Where Is The Best Place In Ottawa To Wax?

I sell sketches and illustrations from PIX / Buy sketches and illustrations of PIX

Hello

Next year I want to Attend to San Diego Comic Con 2008 to Promote a fantasy miniseries I'm currently producing. I am raising funds for the travel, the acomodation and several expenses I will have to have there. For that purpose I have decided to sell sketches and illustrations, both b/w and colored ones depicting the characters from these series.

SKETCHES:
pencils: 10€
colored: 15€

ILLUSTRATIONS:
b/w inked: 25€
colored: 35€ (Digital colors. I provide colored print or digital file ready to print, your choice, plus the original b/w illustration)

You'll Have to add the shipping cost to the final price. Payment through PayPal if possible, please.

You can see some characters below. In next post I will show Some sequential pages, one colored and Some in progress. -----------------





Hello Next year I would like to attend the San Diego Comic Con to promote a fantasy miniseries I'm drawing now. I am raising funds for travel, lodging and miscellaneous expenditure to take place there. For this purpose I have decided to sell sketches and illustrations of the characters in b / w color.

SKETCHES:
pencils: 10 €
color: 15 €

ARTWORK:
b / na ink: 25 €
color: 35 € (digital color give color or print-ready file, to choose, and the original b / w)

'll have to add shipping cost the final price. Payment via paypal or bank transfer. If we can meet in person can do it all by hand.

Here you can see some characters. In the next post I will show a few pages, one colored and the other under development.






0 comments:

Post a Comment