Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sample Welcome Poeam For Church

Open to art requests / I make drawings and pages Early

Hi!
I want to promote myself and a good way of doing it is doing art request. You can ask me to draw whatever you want me to draw, except from manga art style, which I don't enjoy and I prefer to avoid by the moment. As soon as I have it ready I will upload it here for everybody to see. I will do drawings or comicbook pages, one per request, for free. If you want to keep the original art you will have to pay the shipping and a donation would be great, but not required.

When the art request time is near to expiration I will tell you. I don't know how much time I will be holding these art requests, the only thing I know is that at this time is open for everyone who wants me to draw something. Come on people! If you want me to draw Something for you Do not Hesitate to contact me. Just leave a comment here;)



--------- Hi!
A good way to promote myself is to make drawings for the general public. I'll draw whatever you please, except manga style, I personally do not like and I prefer to avoid. As soon as you have the drawing ready I'll upload it here for all to see. I'll do both drawings and comic pages, one per order, free. If you want the original so you simply have to pay shipping charges apply, though a donation would not be rejected, of course;)

When this development is almost complete I will notify for you should know. I do not know how long it will last, all I know is that you can ask what you will, let boys and girls! If you want a picture of mine and I do cheer up! Only you have to leave a comment here;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment