Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wedding Program Thank You And Memorial Wording

My latest artwork / My latest drawings

Hi! What the hell! I'm going to show you my Recent stuff right away. I want you to enjoy now, huh? What's life with no Enjoyment? ;)
I wait for your comments (scroll down to find the images, please).

------------ Hello! What the hell! I'll show you the latest now. I see you enjoy, eh? What is life without time to enjoy? ;)
I already know what you think (below you will find the images)






I did this illustration last weekend. I did the inks myself YAY! Pencils and colors are mine as well:) -----------

I took this picture last weekend. I inked it myself, Yuju! And color pencils are mine too:)






This One Was done to couple of weeks ago as a test page for the English publisher Saure. I did pencils and color, the inks Are by Nacho Fernández. ------------

This thing I did make a couple of weeks as a test for English publishing Saure. I did the pencils and color inks are borne by Nacho Fernández.


Hey ... tomorrow I will show you more, I have a FEW sequentials laying around from early this year That Could Be intersting to see. Stay tuned, ok? ;) ---------

Ey .. tomorrow will be more, I have a few pages here earlier this year that might be interesting. Be the parrot, right? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment