Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wedding Reception Table Top Ideas

Hi / Hello

Hello

First of everything, I'm going to introduce myself. I'm Veronica Rosado, a comic book colorist Trying to Become an artist in the Same field. DURING a long year and a half full time coloring intensively I Have Learnt a lot from the artists I've been coloring and I want to share with you my artwork, developer That I Have Time and When I'm not creatively blocked. I will show you my latest works soon, maybe tomorrow.




------- Hello.

First of all I want to introduce. I'm Veronica Rosado, a colorful comic artist wants to become complete in this field. During the ending year and a half I've been coloring intenvisamente I learned a lot from the artists I colored and I want to share my drawings and comic pages with you, which develop when I have time and I'm not creatively blocked. Soon I will show my latest work, maybe tomorrow, who knows ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment