Saturday, June 9, 2007

Where Can I Get Paregoric

Current requests / Current Orders

Hi!

I have some requests now, I will update this list as soon as it starts growing:

-PEDRO: Erotic drawing (this is new for me, let's see what do I come up with hehe)
-JOSEPHINE: Personalized faerie (faerie of the crystals)
-LEIF: Sci-fi drawing to be determined
-MARIA: portrait from a photo from her when she was little
-DAVID BRAÑA: Spiderman
-CAESAR: Hulk fighting Thor
-ANTONIO: Caricature of George Bush with Gollum's body (it will be indeed funny hehe)

Keep making requests! ;)



--------- Hi!

'm beginning to have my first assignments, I'll update this list as it grows:

-PEDRO: erotic drawing (this is new to me, see what I can do lol)-JOSEPHINE
: personalized Fairy (Fairy quartz)
-LEIF: Drawing futuristic determine
-MARY: portrait from a photo when I was little
DAVID Bran: Spiderman
-CAESAR: Thor Hulk Ostia
-ANTONIO: Bush Cartoon bodied Gollum (will be really fun hehe)

Come, ask, ask! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment